Friday, May 30, 2008

Holy Bunches of Oats!


My city is being infiltrated by Honey Bunches of Oats.

There are people on nearly every downtown street corner wearing Honey Bunches of Oats garb and passing out mini boxes of cereal to each passerby. They are adorned in silly hats and always yelling something about honey, or bunches, or oats. I even saw one on an overpass this morning closer to my house...is this even safe?

Ok, so you may say- well this is not new. But I did find one way their tactic was new-
Honey Bunches of Oats segways.

Yes segways.

What is the one thing that could make these tactic more cheesy- they are parading around in segways. I guess they really are "trying to feed America."

After trying a couple pieces, would I buy them? No.
And is there now more litter about the streets? Yes.

But hopefully the St. Louis bums are getting their daily allowance of iron and fiber.

No comments: